Saturday, May 19, 2007

THE PRESSURE'S ON

I can't quite believe that by june 1, we'll only have 6 months to go before the wedding. Actually, di naman talaga ko dapat ma-pressure kasi medyo okay na kami with major concerns - venue and caterer. But I'd like to be able to set the details before classes start, like where to get the cake, what flowers to use, saan magpapatahi ng gowns, magdadag ba ng guests, etc. I NEED to focus on my thesis this sem. NO DEGREE, NO WEDDING. Hehe.


Good for me, I have friends who kinda helped me with their ideas. Japs, the one wearing green, told me, "Wag ka nang magpa-make up sa parlor. Tayo na lang." So I said, "Sige, make-up-an mo ko." We went to a wedding just recently at sya nag-make-up sa kin. The boyps liked it. Ate Ida pointed me to where I can get good chocolate cakes. Sa Shoppersville Katipunan daw. Kakabasa ko lang ng reviews, and it seems okay nga. 2 of our friends got their cakes dun din daw. We're actually planning to serve one cake per table, like how they did it. Bad, hindi ko na maalala how it tasted. And Keyjey will be our cake sponsor. Hehehe.



2 comments:

idagurl said...

wheee....tuloy na tuloy na talaga!!! let's have a "pre prod" meeting before school starts so that you can delegate stuff na para di ka muna maistorbo as you finish your thesis. yey!

di naman ako masyadong excited no? hehe

mrs.h. said...

uy, thanks for suggesting that! sige lets meet up! as if naman di kita pwedeng itext na lang to send u this reply. hehe.