Wednesday, June 6, 2007

CAKE AND COUNSELING

We were able to have food tasting with our caterer Monday last week, went to Baclaran to ask for quotation for our gown and barong the following Saturday, and had an unplanned make-up trial last Sunday with VMV's very accommodating saleslady in SM Manila. Hehehe.

I'm still confuse which design to choose for my gown. So far im choosing between 2 designs. It's so hard to decide kahit 2 lang yun ah!!!

We're asking for quotation from Chocolat for our wedding chocolate cake(s). Meron din silang cake which they call "Death by Tableya." O di ba? You must try their cakes! They have a cafe in MOA and SM North Edsa.

We'll have our second meeting for marriage counselling tomorrow. I'm kinda scared. I can't say here why. =) hehehe. But I agree with moks' latest post. Dude, sayang ang kasal kung wala kang matinong marriage counselling. By "matino" I mean going through the whole process of it, not just for the sake of having a paper which says you've had counselling.

Yun muna. Till the next. Will taste "Death by Tableya" now. Yum.

No comments: